Monday, February 7, 2011

A NEW BABY HAS ARRIVED!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

The anticipation is over, the REALITY is here.  I have been so excited for her delivery.  I haven't been this excited for years!  What's wrong with me??  Maybe that nurturing desire never leaves a woman, I don't know.  But, believe me, when she finally arrived, I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!



ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MY NEWEST ADDITION    
WRIGLEY!!!

How does this fit into grandparenting?  My grandkids who live near us have been SO excited.  One morning, Lauren called us at 6:20 am to find out if I had heard from the breeder!!!  She even made Wrigley a bed out of a shoebox and then another one from her collection of doll carriers!!  


Her birth has made Grandma and Grandpa two of the most popular people in our grandchildren's lives!!!  They are all looking forward to helping Gramma housebreak her, train her and nurture her.  Wrigley is quite timid but that makes her all the more adorable.  Whoa.....I'm in love:  hook, line, and sinker!!!




                       

                                      





                 





(Top left, Reese and Harper/  Top Right:  Lauren and Carter/  Bottom Left:  Carey and kids/
Bottom right:  Sarah and kids) 


Praise God for little, lovable adorable puppies!!!


The fact that my husband would do this for my birthday present blows me away!!  We already have Wellington, a pitch black American Cocker.  It was so meaningful for me that he wanted to surprise me.  He is the best!



                                       SIR WELLINGTON
          "I KNOWETH NOT WHAT I THINKETH OF THIS!"



And our family has been going through a difficult period with the loss of my father, our oldest son's serious physical health problems, etc.  Through it all, I firmly believe God sent me a little love gift through my new puppy.  Thank you, Father!!! 





NOW, THIS IS THE WAY TO WATCH THE SUPER BOWL!!!!            







HAPPY DOGGIE DREAMS!!!






               
          Even Gramma Mo has fallen and can't get up!


                                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures, adorable pup. Isn't it grand to find that you can still fall in love?

    ReplyDelete