Thursday, August 26, 2010

PREFACE TO MY BLOGSPOT




Welcome to the unbelievable world of grandparenting!!!  If you've just been blessed with your first grandchild or your umpteenth, I hope you'll find this blog encouraging, fun and even challenging to read.  I've been a grandma for over sixteen years now, and the joy keeps growing with each arrival!  Just stop and think about it.  You get to enjoy these little bundles of joy for as long as you want, spoil them rotten, and then hand them back to Mommy and Daddy!  I always say, "My favorite lights at Christmas are the kids' tailgate lights leaving the driveway!"


My disclaimer is that I'm not a licensed psychologist or a famous child advocate, not a child development expert or a preschool teacher, not a pediatrician.  Actually, my only claim to fame is that I love children, and I believe that God has a special calling to all grandparents.  In the ensuing weeks, I'll share with you observations I've compiled over the years along with funny stories and plenty of wild n' crazy ideas for having fun with all those kids.  Be warned:  this blog may result in turning YOU into a wild n' crazy gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment