Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THE QUESTION EVERY WOMAN ASKS!

This year has been something else!!  STRESS to the max!  Remember when I shared that I twirl my hair when I am nervous??  I also EAT.  So I have a problemmo.  I have gained weight, I munch without consciously being aware of it, and I binge.  YUP, me is telling yous de trufe!

And here it is, folks, the question every woman asks, is (drum roll please): 

         DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS OUTFIT???


Honey Hubbie, does this outfit make me look fat?

Honey, I don't remember these pants feeling this way a few months ago!

It happened so fast, seriously!  Stress came in and the pounds came on big time.  Just a few months ago, I felt so skinny!!!  

  Honey, do you remember the night this picture was taken?


Ok, girls, I am on the journey to lose weight.  I was at the gym early this morning and glided in my eliptical for 40 minutes.  The machine registered 400 calories burned off!  My goal is 2 pounds a week going bye-bye!!

1 comment:

  1. You're sticking out your stomach! I don't have to stick mine out. I'm dieting, too. Two pounds a week is a sensible goal.

    ReplyDelete