Friday, April 29, 2011

WILD 'N CRAZY GRANDMA ATTENDS ROYAL WEDDING IN WEE MORNING HOURS

All week long I have been giddy with excitement about Will and Kate's wedding.  The only problem is that I had to celebrate with me, myself and I.  I invited my whole friendship list and nobody wanted to come over at 4:45 am!  Go figure! 

Please take a moment of silence and allow us to honor the British royalty, Prince William and Catherine Middleton!!!  All I gotta say is that William so outshines


his father in the "looks" department, and Kate is one gorgeous, poised beauty!  I venture to say she will become a fashion icon like Diana.

But back to my party.  I awoke with energetic, anticipatory expectation!!!  My alarm went off at 4:45 a.m., and after a few dozes of three minutes each, I arose!

I bounced into the kitchen for a cup of the best coffee on the globe:  Gevalia's Dark Roast.  I waved the Mother Queen's flag and drank out of London's coffee cup!  To honor Kate and William, of course!!!



I know this is really pathetic, but I so wanted to be a princess, too!  Maybe this is going a little far (like certifiable!), but what the heck!!  Here is my orange juice toast to princesses everywhere, but mostly to Princess Catherine and her Prince, William!!!!



To the newly married royals!!!  We wish you God's best as Prince and Princess of England!!!  Hear, hear!!!



1 comment:

  1. One of my friends, Sally, actually woke her school-age children up to watch the wedding. They had a tea party. Her mother was a specially invited guest, because Sally remembers being awakened by her mother to watch the Charles and Di nuptials.

    ReplyDelete