Friday, October 22, 2010

FRUSTRATED TRYING TO BE EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE???????

       


FRUIT ROLL-UPS

I am a fruit roll-up in this crazy life

oozing with people, problems and strife.

With tugs from small hands the roll-up expands --

corner to corner colors swirl bland.


Aunt Maude pulls at me with her need for money.

Uncle Claude reminds me my joke wasn't funny.

Utility bills cry out to be paid!

I'm stretched to my limits and I am afraid!! 


Fruit roll-ups are eaten and I'm gobbled up

with others' demands, expectations....ENOUGH!

Just roll me back, put the wax paper around

and place in the box where I'll never be found!!!

by Grandma Barb 10/22/10


OK, I'm good now.....I can breathe, yeah!!!  Ever have to let off some of that negative steam??
Actually, I about fell off my chair laughing at my last line!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment