Thursday, June 9, 2011

DOG TRAINING TIPS FROM WILD 'N CRAZY GRANDMA

TIP #1:  PUPPY IS NOT AS SWEET AS YOU BELIEVE



Just look at that face!!  Beware!!!  This sweet face can test your very life!!  From chasing down the halls of the Racine Wisconsin Marriott to picking up little "love gifts" on the floor, your patience, endurance, and character is on the line!


TIP #2:  THE "STAY" COMMAND DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK!



Ladies, these are the knees of the wild 'n crazy grandma.  I simply was going out the front door to retrieve the mail when, ONCE AGAIN, my command to "STAY" was ignored and even scorned by this evil "cute" canine.  I knew she would fall victim to a passing car if I did not take quick, prompt action.

I literally SWAN DIVED into the cement sidewalk in front of our house and grabbed the culprit by her hind legs.  I was lying in the prone position, determined not to allow her to escape! 

Shucks, ladies, I done saved her life!!!  I AM quite a woman!  Talk about sacrifice!!!

In reality, I guess I am more a better woman than I am an accomplished dog trainer!!  (I'll let you know how my back is tomorrow.....at least, I did not break any ankles!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment